What is a Property Condition Report?
The Property Condition Report is compiled at the commencement of a tenancy prior to your tenant moving into the property. This report outlines the condition of the property and is used when the tenant vacates to ensure that the property is left in the same condition.
An inspection is also carried out as soon as possible at the end of a tenancy when the tenants have returned their keys. The Property Condition Report is used at this inspection to make certain that the property is in the same condition as when the tenant took possession. It is at this inspection that any items that need to be rectified by the tenant are identified and any Landlord maintenance will also be noted. What is a Routine Inspection?
Routine inspections are conducted after a tenant takes possession of the property and are conducted four times a year. These inspections are essential to ensure that your property is being maintained to an acceptable standard and to identify any maintenance that may be required. These inspections are now done with an 'ipad' and a copy of the routine inspection report is forwarded to you after each inspection with photos and should it be necessary, a member of the First National Property Management Team will contact you to discuss items noted on the report. What happens when a tenant stops paying rent?
When a tenant falls behind in their rental payments they are issued with a notice of the breach advising them that they are behind and requesting that they rectify the problem. If this is not done within the stipulated time period then a termination notice may be obtained through the Tenancy Tribunal and a notice is issued requiring that they vacate the premises. How do tenants pay their rent?
Tenants have several options to pay their rent, leaving no excuse for late payments.
When does the rent money get paid into my account?
- By cheque
- Internet Banking through their chosen financial institution
- Direct debit from their nominated bank account, we will supply the tenant with our account details to arrange an automatic transfer.
- By AP (automatic payment)
At the end of every month all monies held less fees is paid to you by way of direct debit to your nominated bank account or by cheque. A statement is issued at the same time outlining the debits and credits for that month together with any invoices showing any maintenance costs incurred. Our Services
FIRST NATIONAL Papakura are proud of our commitment to each and every one of our clients. Our services are specifically tailored to meet the individual and exacting needs of each property investor. We always try to go the extra mile to give you what you need. That's what makes us the respected company that we are. We achieve this by keeping our fee competitive
Some of the routine services that we provide are:
1. On-line access to your rental transactions, clear, concise Month-End Statements.
2. Active marketing of all vacancies through three major websites and daily emails to our database.
3. Screening of Tenants thoroughly is paramount.
4. Discuss details of prospective applicants with you for your approval.
5. Thorough and efficient rent collections and comprehensive follow-up procedures.
6. Representation at Tenancy Tribunal should this ever be required.
7. Comprehensive routine property inspections four times a year.
8. Detailed property inspections at the start and end of each tenancy
9. Maintenance and repair services through our extensive portfolio of pre - qualified contractors.
10. Administration and tenancy legal knowledge.
11.Thorough file maintenance, including full security of computer records and files. Keeping it simple - Keeping You Informed
Our computer programme was specifically designed for us with our exacting standards and security requirements a first priority and the latest version is now widely used within the industry.
You need and deserve to know what is going on with your property and we're here to make sure you have the information and resources to satisfy your investment requirements.
First National Papakura are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We also maintain extensive contacts with all types of contractors at very competitive rates. That's why we can say that our system of Property Management is "more time for your time". Give us a call.
Why Select Us?
More Time For Your Time
Successful real estate investors choose us for their management needs because FIRST NATIONAL Papakura have the training and experience that free investors from worry. Our job is to deal with problems so as to maximise the investor's potential investment return. Our knowledge of real estate property management and the discrete application of that knowledge to each real estate investment are the keys to our success in managing income properties. Investors choose us for many reasons.
- We keep up-to-date on financial and legal developments that affect income property.
- Our management specialists are trained in property management techniques. They have a working knowledge of maintenance costs and methods.
- Investors come to FIRST NATIONAL Papakura because we do the work while they collect the income. We'd like to do the same for you.
Our management experience and professional know-how at FIRST NATIONAL Papakura can potentially maximise your profits and minimise the worries involved in owning income property. Keeping your investment property profitable.
We share the common goal of making your income property as financially productive as possible. To maximise your opportunity for profits we will:
- Fill upcoming vacancies swiftly to gain maximum occupancy and income to you.
- Set rents accordingly to gain maximum occupancy and income for you.
- Collect rents promptly. We have a zero tolerance on rent arrears
- Review and recommend rent increases if required twice a year.
- Carefully screen tenants. We have a comprehensive tenant selection procedure.
- Administer renewals, renegotiations, and when necessary terminations.
- Offer you a specifically designed insurance for landlords
8. Communicate with you on a regular basis, keeping you fully informed of the total management picture of your income property. Call 09 298 1234 for more information Maintaining your income property keeps it productive.
The future value of your real estate investment depends upon maintaining its overall physical condition. We make a point of keeping income properties at their competitive best by...
Keeping you informed.
- Regularly inspecting those properties to make sure everything is in order and providing you a detailed report.
- Overseeing maintenance and repairs.
- Recommending and supervising improvements that keep the property competitive and at it's income-producing best.
Administering your investment property means keeping you worry-free and fully informed. Your account will be maintained using computer software specifically designed for property management.
Our software is constantly being improved. We will always have the most current updated software.
You can count on:
You'll benefit from FIRST NATIONAL Papakura professional management.
- Accounting work accurately prepared and completed.
- Audited Trust Account.
- Expenses distributed on time.
- Bookkeeping that is accurate and current.
- Monthly statements prepared and delivered to you on schedule.
When it comes to investment property management, we know that FIRST NATIONAL Papakura Property Management is the best. You be the judge. We think you'll join other successful investors who feel they can't afford to do without our property management services. We are committed to:
It all adds up to a bright investment future.
- Minimising your personal time and stress, while maximising your income. It's that simple!
We'll provide you with a full picture of the state of the real estate market. We'll show you how your property measures up to comparable income properties. And we'll advise you how to sell property you currently own, or how to acquire income property to improve your investment base and income.
Isn't it time you put FIRST NATIONAL Papakura Property Management to work for you? Whether you currently own or are interested in acquiring income property, contact our team
anytime for an appointment to discuss your needs. Let's talk real estate investment and what we can do for you.
Call 09 298 1234
Marketing Your Property
Marketing is a skill learnt from tried and true techniques of what works and what doesn't.
We know how to reach the right tenant for you through some or all of the following mediums:
- Personal Database and email marketing.
- Website marketing through our website, www.firstnationalpapakura.co.nz Trade Me - www.trademe.co.nz
and the Real Estate Institute - www.realestate.co.nz
- Local newspapers
- Window display - we have two high profile positions in the local community.
- In store listings
We have many prospective tenants looking to upgrade their living situation, moving into the area, or having a change of circumstances.
Marketing and managing your investment property is a job for professionals. It is not a sideline. It is a specialty,
a full-time career. Choose the skilled team - choose FIRST NATIONAL Papakura so that you can spend your time doing what you enjoy.
As a measure of our dedication and success we monitor occupancy rates. Our average is over 99 %. Now that's impressive. Our team can visit you to discuss property management options. Contact us
today to get the best return on your investment, phone 09 298 1234
First National Papakura is committed to providing close, personal supervision of all properties under its care. Each of our Property Managers is personally responsible for every aspect of a property's operation twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. We are dedicated to providing expert, hands-on services to owners, and to tenants. We believe that it is of utmost importance to maintain trust and accountability on both ends of the landlord scale. Our client's wishes and needs come first, carefully tempered with the requirements of the tenancy. Both aspects must be carefully balanced to produce the highest output of the property's investment dollar.